Sparco sæde QRT-R SKY i kunstlæder. Samme model som QRT-R.
Vægt 8,3 kg
The Sparco QRT-R Sky seat has been developed on a large shell design meaning that it can accommodate the majority of drivers,. Manufactured using QRT (Quick Resin Tech) which reduces the weight by 30% compared to traditional production methods
- QRT manufacturing for a much lighter seat (Only 8.0kg)
- Vinyl covered ideal for off-road or open top car use
- Large shell to fit a wider range of drivers
- Compact outer dimension to allow fitment to most vehicles
- Non-slip covering in strategic areas reduce body movement for better comfort and safety
The QRT-R features non-slip material at the shoulders and seat base for increased body retention. A new lower leg cushion offers additional support whilst a medium lumber support allows for a snug fit around the legs. The seat also features 5 harness slots and is side mounted, Covered in flame retardant vinyl. Black only
FIA 8855-1999 approved
What is QRT?
QRT (Quick Resin Technology) is a state of the art manufacturing process developed by Sparco to create the lightest and most resilient fibreglass shell seats currently available. The QRT range of seats offer a 30% reduction in weight, compared to a fibreglass seat manufactured using traditional methods, with no compromise to safety or quality.